Stuffed Pita Pockets
Prep: 10 min.
- 1 lb. canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices cooked turkey ham
- 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 radicchio or red cabbage leaves
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 whole wheat pita bread loaves, warm, top third cut off
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
Divide first 7 ingredients equally and stuff into pita breads. Pour dressing over and serve.
Per serving: calories 336, fat 4.8g, 12% calories from fat, cholesterol 15mg, protein 16.3g, carbohydrates 60.8g, fiber 12.8g, sugar 6.5g, sodium 937mg, diet points 5.1.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 1.2, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 3.2, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 0.5, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.7
view detailed nutritional information