Lettuce and Vegetable Salad
Prep: 15 min, Cook: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10 ounces european salad (or other packaged salad mix)
- 1-1/3 cups fresh carrots, grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
Blanch broccoli florets in boiling water 1 minute. Drain thoroughly. Combine broccoli and next 6 ingredients in a serving bowl and toss.
Pour dressing over salad and toss with croutons.
Per serving: calories 156, fat 2.4g, 13% calories from fat, cholesterol 0mg, protein 7.3g, carbohydrates 30.7g, fiber 8.5g, sugar 15.5g, sodium 412mg, diet points 2.1.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 5.0, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 0.2, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 0.1, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
view detailed nutritional information