Sautéed Julienne of Vegetables
Prep: 10 min, Cook: 10 min.
- 1 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb. yellow summer squash, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 lb. carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 lb. zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional), or to taste
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Increase heat to medium high and sauté vegetables 2-3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and pepper to taste and simmer another 2-3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Per serving: calories 76, fat 3.5g, 37% calories from fat, cholesterol 8mg, protein 2.1g, carbohydrates 11.3g, fiber 3.9g, sugar 5.9g, sodium 85mg, diet points 1.5.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 1.8, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 0.2, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 0.6, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
view detailed nutritional information