Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 0 min. Total: 10 min.
- 1 1/2 Cup roughly chopped. flat leaf parsley, packed.
- 5 1/4 Fl Oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp capers, drained.
- 3 anchovy filets
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 medium. cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated. lemon zest
- kosher. salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place parsley, olive oil, capers, anchovies, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and lemon zest in work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until parsley is well chopped, about 10 1-second pulses, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a small bowl and use immediately.
|240 Cal||25 g||1.8 g||3.5 g||0.7 g||0.2 g||8.5 mg||550 mg|