Serves 6 Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 0 min. Total: 10 min.
- 2 Cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped.
- 1 Cup chopped. fresh mint leaves.
- 1/2 Cup chopped. red onion
- 3 tsp unsweetened grated. coconut
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 hot. green chilies stemmed.
- 2 medium. cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 tsp freshly grated. ginger
- 4 Tbsp water
- kosher salt, to taste.
Place cilantro, mint, onion, coconut, lemon juice, chilies, garlic, and ginger in the work-bowl of a food processor. Pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed. Add additional water as needed, 1 Tbsp at a time, to form a thick, but pourable sauce. Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
|23 Cal||0.4 g||4.8 g||0.8 g||1.3 g||1.9 g||0.0 mg||8.2 mg|